All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Contrivance International Limited or Contrivance International Limited’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase order.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced or repaired with a refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Contrivance International will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection.
● For defective items that CIL needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to CIL or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through CIL or CIL’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Anker reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
- Box with CIL warranty sticker.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
CIL will take 7 to 21 working days to reach a conclusion against a warranty claim request.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by CIL quality control to be in working condition
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
- Products not purchased from CIL or its authorized channels.
Anker is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Anker products
● Returning personal items sent to Anker